In Wellington since 1946
Welcome to McPhee's
This hallmarked Sterling Silver pendant is manufactured in the township of Lochdar on the Isle of South Uist in the Outer Hebrides.
Zoomorphic design measures approx 1.6cm long and .8cm wide.
Supplied with a Beautiful rust coloured, lacquered wood presentation box and 18" Minibel chain.
Hebridean Jewellery are manufacturers of silver and gold jewellery from the Pictish and Celtic periods through to the new millennium range.